Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Mission Call


Kendon has been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the South Carolina Columbia Mission, Spanish Speaking.  His Dad served in the North Carolina Raleigh mission and spent a lot of time on the very southern border.  He reports to the MTC on August 8th.  We are so excited for him and very pleased that he has chosen to dedicate the next 2 years serving the Lord and teaching his children in the State of South Carolina.

2 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO WONDERFUL!!! He will be an AMAZING missionary! I'm so excited for him and your family! What a wonderful example to his sisters.

    I love SC! I've only been to Charleston, Isle of Palms and Ft. Sumpter, but it is gorgeous there!!! He'll love it! So excited for him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! Way to go Kendon!! So proud of your decision to serve the Lord.

    ReplyDelete